Skip to main content

Strange Dreams

I'm not sure what the bad dreams are about, but they all seem to be related to different aspects of losing weight. A little anxiety, maybe?

12 April 2018

I dreamed that I was getting my first ever crochet bikini. When I tried it on, my boobs looked like they were filling socks and hanging down..,.
The girl making the bikini top took one look at me and said "Too Long! Too Long!"
I woke up feeling just a little humiliated!

It looked like I was wearing a Tata Towel... for a laugh, look at the $45 boobie towel

16 April 2018

I gained a couple of pounds over the weekend and I know its natural and partially due to the fact that I haven't "gone" well for a while, but you can't convince my subconscious of that.

I dreamed that I had gained a few pounds (probably because I have gained 2 pounds and  my jeans are cutting me around the waist); the dream progressed to me realizing that I was pregnant and being extremely concerned about how my mom would react.

I woke up and called mom and that evil old bird LAUGHED at me and told me that if I was pregnant, the baby would come out with pointed ears and a tail because the only things that sleep in my bed are my dogs!

Second week of May 2018

One night I dreamed that I was pregnant and making Paleo soup for all the ranch hands that lived on the property that I was living on. Seems that I got knocked up by the owner's son and the owners didn't like me or think that I was good enough for their son.

Then... on another night, I dreamed that I had gone to Holland for my friend Menno's wedding and his fiance was pissed because I was there and was being a real bitch, so we ended up doing what we do best.  Then we went to a bar and got ripping drunk and tried to figure out how to get him out of this huge mess. Sex dreams about Menno are always good... I wish he was here! ;)

July 26, 2018

I dreamt that I was going on a date and that I had on a pair of shorts that looked really cute. Someone was driving me and we were almost to the meeting point when I realized I had left my shoes at home, then I looked down and realized I hadn't shaved my legs for months.... Woke up feeling strange.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And Thus Begins My Journey into the World of Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity!

Extremely long story short, I made an appointment for a massage. I've been making some pretty big lifestyle changes and kind of want to have a lymphatic drainage massage and some trigger point to try and restore my range of motion. I got in touch with Brandi at  Affordable Spa Services , and after a pretty comprehensive Q&A, she asked me if I have ever been tested for gluten sensitivity. It seems that my laundry lists of aches, pains, and ailments are pretty much text book symptoms of  gluten sensitivity. She also told me that she would throw in a nutritional analysis along with my massage and told me to keep a food diary for two weeks. I have been keeping the diary and notating how I feel, and I have discovered that I have joint and muscle aches, I feel foggy, my balance gets all weird and I feel like I'm going to fall, and I get the dreaded constipation. I also discovered that after a few days of eating "clean", I don't hurt and I feel better in

Kuchela - The Relish that I Relish!

I don't usually eat at work, but today I brought a mini block of Velveeta cheese and a jar of Matouk's Kuchela to eat with it. Kuchela and cheese go together like peas and carrots! I ate the cheese with some Kuchela and then I got hungry for a snack. I walked the quarter mile to the snack machine to get a bag of pork rinds, and the machine wasn't stocked with them! Everything else in the machine was either chocked full of gluten, potato based (I'm allergic to white potatoes), or not advisable for a diabetic. I got a cup of ice and walked back to the shipping office and silently cursed my allergies and diabetes for ruining a potentially delightful vending machine experience. For those of you that aren't familiar with Kuchela, it is a condiment from Trinidad. Kuchela is amazing with cheese, and is absolutely the best thing that you can put on an egg and cheese sandwich! It also goes very well with curried dahl (lentils) or chana (chickpeas). Kuchela can be mad